Projects, which speak for itself …and for us
In the past years we were considerably involved in numerous international projects. Here’s a brief selection:
- EADCO is jointly in charge of the Floor Grid structure within 2 sections of the A350.
- EADCO is jointly responsible for two large work packages of the A400M project in Augsburg: The lower shell of the centre fuselage section as well as the cargo door – made of composite.
- EADCO provided a team of stress engineers and technical designers, who conceptualized fuselage structures of the A350 during the plateau phase in the Airbus central entity in Toulouse. The A350 is developed primarily from composite material.
- EADCO sketched out the A350 PAX Door Surrounding
- EADCO was instrumental in the development of projects such as the Airbus A330 Barrier Wall and the Bombardier Learjet 85.
Know-how, which convinces …and qualifies our team.
Our specialists were active in innumerable international civilian and military aerospace programs:
» read more about our activities in aerospace programs